- What measures are you taking to be Covid safe?
We have several measures in place across the restaurant and the hotel including:
The NSW Government together with NSW Health authorities have signed off on our Covid safe plans and contingencies, after months of planning and preparations we are excited to welcome you back to Feast.
- Everyone must sign in the dining register via QR code
- All menus are digital and single use, printed copies are provided if requested
- Our team will be wearing face masks and gloves where necessary
- Our staff sanitise hands after every interaction
- Hand sanitization stations are provided throughout the restaurant and hotel public areas
- Restaurant and bar seating plans follow physical distancing guidelines
- All tables are distanced according to the 4sqm rule
- We are accepting a maximum of 10 people per group booking, appropriately spaced within the booking area
- Dishwashers are set to over 85°C to sanitise cutlery and crockery
- Elevated santisation of common areas - high contact areas are cleaned at least every 2 hours using EcoLab products
- Cashless payments are encouraged
- Time is left in-between booking sessions to allow for deep cleaning and sanitization of the space between seatings